Croom Community Enterprise Centre is based in Croom Enterprise Park and consist of over 743 sq metres on landscaped site overlooking the town of Croom. The state of the art building consists of office space, hot desks, meeting rooms, training rooms,shared canteen and reception facilities. There is complementary wireless broadband , overhead projectors , training computers, shared canteen with tea & coffee facilities, Flipcharts, interactive whiteboards and complementary car parking.
The Centre is also provides mentor support through strong links with LIT, Enterprise Ireland and Ballyhoura Development.
Business Support Services
- Shared reception
- Faxing/ Photocopying/ Laminating/ Printing Facilities available
- Meeting room and Board room available
- Kitchen Facilities
- Business Development Supports
- Specialist Advice and Expertise
- Links to enterprise support agencies
- Links to third level institutions
- 24/7 Accessibility to the Centre
- Book Keeping
- I.T Access
- Advice and Information
- Networking Opportunities